Vivienne Chao

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!



Well Ivie has progressed from walking to running in a very short order. She can now get where she wants to go even faster. But with the running comes the inevitable falls. Last week she fell and hit her face on the corner of a wall, she got a nice little red scrape on the left side of her face. Scott was standing right next to her and couldn't catch her. He was practically sick about it - I think if he could wrap her in bubble wrap he would do so.

I tried to explain to him that she wasn't hurt, she cried from the shock and then got up and started running again. I also told him that this was not the last time she would fall. In fact it was a miracle that we made it two weeks without a bump, bruise or scrape.



I think the old adage that "Your children raise you" is very true. Scott and I are constantly learning new things right along with Ivie.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful year of the Boar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home